Living the cottage life, Alaskan style!

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

When Life Gives You Lemons



When Sur la Table gives you lemons.... There's something about lemons.  Maybe it's their color.  Yellow.  Sunny.  Bright.  But when I saw these lemon plates on the Sur la Table website, I knew I had to have them.  Why?  Because I'm a plate junky.  There, I said it.  I love plates!  They are my weakness.  I would have a set for every occasion and holiday if I could.  I usually buy a set of four salad/dessert plates so it's not too bad.... but some times I just have to splurge and buy dinner plates too. 

Then, when I saw this lemon background for my blog, I knew I had to use it!  For now, anyway.  It's cheery and bright and will get me through winter and into summer. 

Aren't these plates yummy?

Later! 
Nancy

No comments: