Living the cottage life, Alaskan style!

Friday, August 12, 2011

bark

I posted this story last year but because it's a dark and dreary morning and because it's my day off and I'm in no hurry to do much of anything, I thought I would repost a story from last year.  It's not a story so much as a delicious recipe.  I'd like to say it was healthy for you, but.... probably not so much.  It does have nuts and grains and dried fruits, but that white chocolate...  yea probably not so good for you


I hope you try it because it really is a delicious treat.  Use it for dessert or for any time.  I freeze it and take out a  little at a time.  It also makes a great Christmas gift.  You can adjust the dried fruit to what suits you--cranberries, raisins, apricots.  Same with the nuts and seeds that you add.  Click here for the recipe for Bark.  Again, this came from my former blog, Pieces of the Puzzle


I hope you try it.  It really is soooo good! 

Later!  Nancy

No comments: